EMPOWERED & INFORMED

Welcome to the Women's Resource Center Blog: Empowered & Informed. This space to trade ideas and generate conversation about empowering women.

Speak up and Share Your Voice!

5.24.2009

Its All About Healthcare!

Well, maybe its not ALL about healthcare, but I know that is an issue that many of us are concerned about. With a disabled husband, its an issue that affects me every day of my life. I often feel that I am flying through the air without a net.

I found this great sister website, MomsRising.org, that's a national forum for many of the issues that women right here in our own community are dealing with: healthcare, childcare, employment, pay parity, etc.

How are current healthcare issues impacting your life? Go check out MomsRising, read the articles and the blog and tell us what you think.

We hope you will make the Women's Resource Center blog a place to voice your opinions and get support.

Posted by Kate Tinnan, WRC volunteer

No comments:

Post a Comment